- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up explaining that by continuing to use our site you are giving your consent to the placing of Cookies and by so doing you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you.
- You are advised that if you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to your computer’s hard drive you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website. However you should be aware that this may stop our website from functioning properly.
- Cookies we use
- Cookie control: The cookie tool on this website remembers your privacy settings for the next time you visit the website. The cookie stores your preference for both Social Media and Google Analytics Cookies.
- Google Analytics: This website uses tracking software to monitor its’ visitors to better understand how they use it, e.g., traffic levels, search queries and visits to the website. The cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site and to track the pages that you visit during your session. An IP address is stored anonymously. Google analytics does not store, save or collect personal information.
- In addition we use 3 cookies to strengthen security on our website. These cookies help us identify unauthorised access but do no store personally identifiable information.